- Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- Flared magwell for faster reloads
- Accepts 9mm, .40 S&W and .357 SIG GLOCK® magazines
- Integrated, oversized trigger guard
- Machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish
- Works with any mil-spec upper receiver
- Threaded bolt catch screw
- For use with a 9mm bolt carrier assembly and a standard AR-15 hammer
- Lower weight: 10 oz
- Accepts all aftermarket Glock® 9mm double stack magazines. It is recommended to use factory Glock® magazines.
Ar-15 0940 9mm Stripped Lower Receiver For Glock&Trade; Magazines
|Caliber||Manufacturer||Color||Weight||Merchant Price||Merchant URL|
|None||Angstadt Arms, Llc||None||None None||$ 320.99||Brownells||Add|
The Foundation for a Quality AR-15 Pistol Build
The Angstadt Arms 0940 lower receiver set is the foundation for building a quality AR-15 in a pistol caliber. Machined from a solid block of 7075-T6 billet aluminum, the 0940 lower receiver is compatible with 9mm, .40 S&W and 357 Sig GLOCK® magazines.
Featuring standard AR-15 controls and accepting most aftermarket Mil-Spec components, the 0940 is instantly familiar to anyone experienced with the AR-15/M4 platform.
The Angstadt Arms 0940 lower receiver will accept any mil-spec upper receiver and can be completed with standard mil-spec components.